Windrush 75, Abortion Pills, and Lockdown Parties
What lessons can we learn from the 75th anniversary of Windrush? How can we respond to late term use of abortion pills? How do Boris Johnson's lockdown parties reflect on leadership?
In this episode, Phil Topham (Executive Director), Adrian Reynolds (Head of National Ministries), and John Stevens (National Director) discuss some of the stories in the news over the past two weeks.
00:00 - Introduction
00:43 - Serving in Sheffield and Nottingham
03:36 - The 75th anniversary of Windrush
10:06 - Ugandan anti-gay laws and colonialism
15:08 - Abortion pills after legal limit
24:29 - Boris Johnson's lockdown parties
- What does the Bible say about racism? (christchurchharborough.org.uk)
- This is Not America: Why Black Lives in Britain Matter (amazon.co.uk)
- Woman jailed for taking abortion pills after legal limit during lockdown (news.sky.com)
- New leaked footage shows lockdown-breaking bash at Conservative Party Headquarters (news.sky.com)
- A Template Church Complaints Policy (fiec.org.uk)