Prince Harry, NHS Crisis, and New Year's Resolutions
Can there be reconciliation after Prince Harry's memoirs? How do we help our churches through a healthcare crisis? Are New Year's resolutions Christian?
In this episode, Phil Topham (Executive Director), Adrian Reynolds (Head of National Ministries), and John Stevens (National Director) discuss the stories in the news over the past few weeks.
00:00 - Introduction
00:29 - Prince Harry's book: Spare
10:27 - The influence of Andrew Tate
17:20 - Cost of living and NHS crises
26:29 - New Year's resolutions and self-denial
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Prince Harry's book: Things you might have missed (bbc.co.uk)
- Andrew Tate detained in Romania over rape and human trafficking case (bbc.co.uk)
- The Case Against the Sexual Revolution: A New Guide to Sex in the 21st Century, Louise Perry (amazon.co.uk)
- The Restless Republic, Anna Keay (amazon.co.uk)
- Act of Oblivion, Robert Harris (amazon.co.uk)
- Panic as Man Burns Crumpets: The Vanishing World of the Local Journalist, Roger Lytollis (amazon.co.uk)
In:Dependence is FIEC’s official podcast, where you’ll hear teaching and resources for church leaders from the FIEC Ministry Team and guests from FIEC churches and partners.
You can subscribe by searching for “In:Dependence” on your favourite podcast app or by subscribing to the FIEC YouTube channel.