Israel-Gaza Conflict, 'Conversion Therapy', and Plagiarism
How should we continue to respond to the conflict in Israel and Gaza? What could a conversion therapy ban mean for church leaders? Can we plagiarise sermons?
In this episode, Phil Topham (Executive Director), Adrian Reynolds (Head of National Ministries), and John Stevens (National Director) discuss some of the stories in the news over the past fortnight.
00:00 - Introduction
00:22 - Continuing to respond to the Israel-Gaza conflict
13:53 - Government changes on 'conversion therapy'
27:09 - Rachel Reeves, plagiarism, and preaching
- Israel-Gaza latest (news.sky.com)
- UK conversion therapy ban to include trans people (bbc.co.uk)
- A conversion therapy ban would be a disaster for free speech (telegraph.co.uk)
- Rachel Reeves says she 'should have done better' amid plagiarism row (bbc.co.uk)
- Leaders' Conference 2023 - booking deadline Sunday 29 October (fiec.org.uk)