Working Together for the Gospel in Liverpool
Hear the story of how a church planter in Liverpool was sent with a team to help revitalise a smaller church in the north of the city.
The Cornerstone Collective's church planter residency has helped to plant new churches across Merseyside.
When Steve Robinson (Senior Pastor at Cornerstone Church Liverpool and Director of the Cornerstone Collective) heard about the need at Orrell Park Baptist Church in the north of the city, a church plant resident was trained and sent to help revitalise the work.
Hear about how Steve, Carl Robinson (Church Plant Resident), and Dave Willis (Pastor at Orrell Park Baptist Church) are working together to serve the community in Orrell Park and further afield across Liverpool.
We'd love for this video to help your congregation hear about other FIEC churches in Britain and support their gospel ministry.
You can share this story with your church family by sharing the link or showing the video in a church meeting:
- Share the link via YouTube
- Download the video to show (no captions)
- Download the video to show (with captions)
- Praise God for what he is doing at Orrell Park and across the Cornerstone Collective.
- Give thanks for the baptisms that have taken place at all the Cornerstone Collective churches over the past month.
- Ask God to give clear direction and wisdom about planting new churches and revitalising struggling churches across Merseyside.
The Cornerstone Collective team is keen to support and help others by sharing their experiences - both good and bad. If you would like to plant or start a similar planting network in your area, feel free to get in touch via email.
You can find out more and the Church Planter Residency on the Cornerstone Collective website.