Being the Bad Guys (Webinar)
How do we live as "bad guys" in a post-Christian culture?
FIEC National Director John Stevens is joined by pastor and author Steve McAlpine from Perth, Australia, to talk about the themes in his book Being the Bad Guys (FIEC London Director Trevor Archer reviewed the book earlier this year).
00:00 - Bible reflection (1 Thessalonians 1:6-7)
06:56 - Being the Bad Guys
42:45 - Q&A
- Where has the church gone wrong in matters of marriage and divorce?
- Do you think that the increase in secularism will be accompanied by an increase in spirituality?
- How should we respond to schisms within the LGBT community?
- Being the Bad Guys, Stephen McAlpine (available from 10ofthose.com or The Good Book Company).
- A Passion for Life evangelistic book bundle - including Being the Bad Guys (10ofthose.com).
During this webinar, John Stevens gave an update on the Government's announcement for coronavirus restrictions to be removed on 19 July. What are the implications for church leaders and how should they plan for 25 July - the first Sunday after restrictions have lifted?
- How will our risk assessments be affected by the upcoming changes in Government guidance?
- How can church leaders in Wales decide between low or high-risk areas to respond to the Welsh Government's guidance on singing?
You can watch or listen to previous webinars, and sign up for future webinars, on the Leadership in Lockdown page.