Youth and Children’s Ministry After Covid (Webinar)
How can we continue and develop children's and youth ministries as we come out of lockdown?
As we look ahead from the Covid crisis to continue church ministry after lockdown, FIEC National Director John Stevens is joined by Ed Drew, from Faith in Kids, and Mel Lacy, from Growing Young Disciples, to think about how we develop children's and youth ministry in the coming months.
00:00 - Bible reflection (1 Thessalonians 2:5)
07:35 - Children's ministry after Covid
22:22 - Youth ministry after Covid
43:33 - Q&A
- What do church leaders get wrong when it comes to all-age services?
- How do you respond to parents who don't want to keep children in the service?
- How can we witness to 'generation Z' if they don't want to listen to authority?
- What are some good resources for apologetics with children and young people?
Please find below the resources mentioned during the webinar and some others that might help you.
- Faith in Kids (faithinkids.org).
- Growing Young Disciples (growingyoungdisciples.co.uk).
- With God Together - Sunday School resources (faithinkids.org).
- Faith in KIDS and Faith in PARENTS podcasts (faithinkids.org).
You can listen to previous webinars, and sign up for future webinars, on the Leadership in Lockdown page.