Ministry Beyond Covid (Webinar)
Many of the coronavirus restrictions across Britain have now been relaxed. What does this mean for churches now and in the future?
FIEC National Director John Stevens and FIEC Scotland Director Andy Hunter give an update and summary of the current coronavirus guidance for Scotland, Wales, and England, and consider what ministry might look like in the coming months.
00:00 - Bible reflection (1 Thessalonians 2:10-12)
06:30 - Covid guidance in Scotland
10:01 - Covid guidance in Wales
12:15 - Covid guidance in England
18:18 - Practical considerations for churches
27:49 - Thank yous
30:18 - Q&A
- How do we define a 'crowded indoor space'?
- What kind of language should we use with church members? Require, expect, advise?
- Should churches consider lateral flow tests?
- Is there any guidance about baptism and communion?
- Is there any guidance for unvaccinated staff?
- Should lateral flow tests be something we recommend as an optional use for church attendance?
- How can we stop churches from being paralysed by fear?
- What will church look like this Sunday?
You can watch other webinars on the Leadership in Lockdown page.