Medical Covid Update & Caring for Medics in Church (Webinar)
What is the latest science available about the coronavirus pandemic? How can we support those who work in health care in our churches?
John Stevens is joined by Dr Peter Saunders, CEO of the International Christian Medical and Dental Association (ICMDA), to help us understand the science of Covid, and Dr Felicia Wong, Head of Doctor's Ministries at Christian Medical Fellowship (CMF), to help us think about how we support those in our churches who work in health care through what has been a very difficult time.
0:00 - Bible reflection (Psalm 125): Trust God because the rule of the wicked will end
5:15 - Coronavirus, a Medical Update
30:26 - Supporting Healthcare Workers in your Church Family
47:41 - Q&A
- Have we underplayed indoor ventilation as a mitigation?
- Ho do e know the drop in hospitalisations is due to vaccinations or not?
- Are we accurately recording Covid deaths?
- Responding to Covid-19 (icmda.net)
- ICMDA webinars (icmda.net)
- Praying or Christian Healthcare Workers and Covid-19 (cmf.org)
- Caring for Healthcare Workers in Your Church Family (cmf.org)
Roadmap Out of Lockdown - Church Implications
FIEC National Director John Stevens also spoke about what the implications of the Government's 'roadmap' out of lockdown might be for churches.
You can watch previous webinars and sign up for future webinars on the Leadership in Lockdown page.