Together (Spring 2018)
Featuring stories from across our Fellowship of gospel-driven churches.
The digital version of Together is above but you can sign-up to receive future issues delivered by post. Find out more at fiec.org.uk/together
In this issue…
- Encouragements and Challenges -John Stevens reflects on the past year and looks ahead to the plans for FIEC through 2018.
- Independent church growth - A report back from our first detailed survey for over a decade.
- Working together in Nottingham - Dave Gilkerson introduces us to Transforming Lives for Good, a Christian charity partnering with churches to bring support, care and education to children who are struggling in the school system.
- An astonishing love for pastors - Looking back on Richard and Pippa Underwood’s 13 years of faithful service to the FIEC family.
- Leading a transforming church - A report back from the 2017 Leaders’ Conference.
- Strengthening our legal expertise - Practical Services Director Gemma Adam introduces us to Edward Connor Solicitors.
- Dual role for Andy Paterson - Looking at Andy’s forthcoming dual role with FIEC and as part-time associate pastor with responsibility for mission at Charlotte Chapel
- Training Fund fuels gospel work - A story from City Evangelical Church in Leeds.
- New church in Leicester - The story of a new church plant: The Crowded House Leicester.
...as well as book reviews, new church affiliations and other stories.