for women (Spring 2012)
Our magazine for women in ministry.
In this issue…
- International: Working with internationals
- Pastoral: Tackling a taboo: Speaking about struggles with sex
- Training: Prepared for Service (PfS) interview and Open Bible Institute Certificate of HE in Theology & Ministry course
- Ministers’ wives: From pastor’s wife to principal’s wife
- Women workers: Thoughts for the single pastoral worker: Understanding the helper role when serving in the church
- Current issues: Coalition for Marriage
- Q&A: How do I work out my priorities between meeting with people who want to see me and my other responsibilities?
- Special feature: FIEC at Ninety
...plus book reviews, resources and conference reports.