ChristChurch Harpenden is an independent evangelical church with a thriving youth ministry which is well supported by parents and volunteer leaders. We are looking to appoint a Youth Worker who under the leadership of the Associate Minister for Families will further develop the work amongst youth. The role will be shaped around the experience and gifting of the individual.
This role will include:
- Planning, leading and teaching at youth events and regular meetings
- Managing and training volunteers
- Taking pastoral care for families
- Building and developing 1-2-1 and small group discipling opportunities
- Playing an active part of a growing staff team
If required, further ministry training could play a part in this role.
The successful applicant will be:
- Passionate about their personal walk with Christ
- Experienced and excited about evangelising and discipling young people
- A servant-hearted team player
- Actively involved in their current church