Trinity Church Everton was planted in September 2013 and seeks to engage some of our city's most deprived people with the great news of the gospel. If you would be excited by the opportunity to get involved in a pioneering, gospel work alongside us we would love to hear from you.
We have a passion to train people for ministry so have created this position, with support from the FIEC, to help train up a new women's worker. The role will include hands on ministry and stretching theological education. We are able to offer several routes in terms of training which can be delivered in Liverpool including; Union School of theology, Biblical Counselling UK training and Crosslands.
Alongside the robust theological training element the candidate would be involved in lots of practical ministry. As the candidate grows into the role and we expect that they would:
- Ensure that all new female believers are intentionally being discipled well and cared for
- Help support and disciple women in the church during moments of crisis
- Develop a culture of discipleship among all women in the church
- Commit to studying and developing as a full time gospel worker
- Evangelise, and seek to read the Bible with non Christian women who are connected to the church (e.g. come to our addictions group, Tots group, Sunday gatherings or other events)
- Support and evangelise women who come to the church in moments of crisis
Our ideal candidate who would be a Christian woman with:
- a heart to make disciples who make disciples
- a growing love for Christ and his church
- a passion to share and apply the gospel with people (especially women) in our area
- a good grasp of Christian theology and thirst to want to learn more
- a high level of motivation and a robust character
- a willingness to be flexible and work in a team