The role of Producer at 20schemes first and foremost requires a commitment to seeing gospel churches planted in some of Scotland’s poorest communities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The role of producer is vital to the work of 20schemes communications and includes the following responsibilities:
• Production of all video and audio material for 20schemes events, fundraising, promotion and training materials.
o Storyboard testimony videos—film and edit all content
o Manage all incoming projects requested by communications manager (i.e. Christmas Challenge videos, conference promos, book promos, etc). Film and edit all content
• Production of the UNCUT podcast.
o Curate guests to ensure enough content (in tandem with director and communications manager) for a podcast to be released every two weeks and schedule time for host and guest(s) to be in studio
o Film and edit all UNCUT content
• Manage all video and audio platforming sites
o These include but are not limited to YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, and iTunes (this is not including content published by 20schemes Music which is managed by the music coordinator)
• AV management for all Weekender conferences and various conferences upon the request of the communications manager
o Coordinate a team of videographers, sound desk operators, and any other roles necessary
o Ensure the livestream of conference sessions
o Edit all post-conference content and upload to various channels
• 20schemes is a global charity. Therefore, some travel may be required.
20schemes has everything you will need to carry out this job effectively, including a dedicated studio, multiple cameras, live-stream and vision mixing equipment, a MacBook Pro for editing and NLE software (FCPX, Premiere Pro).
It is an occupational requirement for the post holder to be a Christian and that you can declare wholehearted acceptance of Niddrie Community Church Statement of Faith.
Niddrie Community Church is committed to safeguarding. All applicants will be subject to vetting and disclosure checks.
• This role requires a confident grasp of camera and sound recording, interviewing ability, and editing.
• This is a creative role where your ability as a visual storyteller will be crucial, particularly as you plan interviews and cut edits.
• You may be more confident in some aspects of production than others, and as such there will space for you to grow into this role.