As part of our mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ in Nottingham, all nations and the next generation, we are looking to appoint a Children’s Ministry Worker. This person will support the leadership of the church in leading, pastoring and equipping those involved in ministry amongst children aged 0-11 and their families at Cornerstone Church.
• Have the necessary character and gifting to be in ministry and leadership
• Have had some previous experience of handling the Bible well & sharing that with others
• Have had some previous experience of leading other people
• Have a heart for pastoring children and their families
• Be teachable and eager to learn
• Work well in a team
• Have good communication skills
• Be proactive in managing responsibilities and tasks
• Be reliable and conscientious
• Be in agreement with our Confession of Faith
• Need to become a Member of Cornerstone (if not already)
Applications can only be considered from those who are UK citizens or who otherwise have a right to work in the UK.