We are looking to appoint a pastor to join the leadership team at Lancing Tabernacle Evangelical Free Church. Our current Pastor - John Woods - will be retiring at the end of February 2020.
An application form, full job description and church profile is available on request.
As a full time Elder the pastor will work with the Elders in overseeing the life and direction of the church. Specifically, we are looking more someone to provide leadership in the following areas -
• The ability to preach and teach from the Bible, to provide direction and challenge.
• A pastoral heart and love for people, inside and outside the church.
• The ability to recognise and develop the evangelistic potential in existing activities, and also develop new opportunities.
• The ability to be part of a team in both co-operation and leadership, working closely with Elders and Deacons.
• Previous experience of church leadership, with a commitment to developing and mentoring new leaders
Applications can only be considered from those who are UK citizens or who otherwise have a right to work in the UK.
You will need to be able to declare wholehearted acceptance of the FIEC doctrinal basis and agreement with the FIEC ethos statements.
Get in touch about this job firstname.lastname@example.org