Avenue Community Church is an independent church based in the Clarendon Park area of Leicester (close to both university campuses), with five core values at the heart of our life together:
A loving family
With everyone involved
As a church, we are committed to enjoying life-changing relationships with Jesus together.
We have a strong tradition of ministry trainees working with us at Avenue, and we are looking to appoint 1-2 new trainees from autumn 2019.
At Avenue we offer trainees:
• 1-2 years’ experience in different areas of the church’s life, including work with students, children and young people
• opportunity to develop character and gifts in different areas
• study 1 day p/w on the Midlands Ministry Training Course in Nottingham (MMTC East)
• mentoring by our pastor or a female staff worker
• a place in a loving church family
For more information (including financial provision), contact Richard Brewster (pastor) – email@example.com
We are more concerned with your desire to grow in godly character than in the gifts and abilities that you bring with you (though we are happy to tailor the year to areas that God has gifted you for or that you would like to test for the first time).
We are looking for someone who is teachable - someone who is committed to learning and growing.
We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team, and who can help contribute to a prayerful ethos of ambitious growth in discipleship and evangelism.
Whilst you will be well-supervised, you will need to be something of a self-starter, able to organise your time well.
Get in touch about this job firstname.lastname@example.org