Charlotte Chapel, a big and busy church in the heart of Edinburgh, is looking to recruit 3 new MINISTRY TRAINEES to join the team in August 2019.
The Programme provides an ideal opportunity for those considering pastoral ministry, church planting, women's ministry and other areas of paid/supported gospel work.
The MAP contains three main elements:
1) We want you walking worthily, so we focus on developing CHARACTER. You'll have mentorship all the way through.
2) We want you thinking theologically, so we tailor a training programme to help you establish core CONVICTION. Part of that includes up to 12 hours a week doing things like Cornhill Scotland part time, not to mention our in-house training.
3) We want you serving practically, so we plug you into the wide-ranging ministry opportunities that Charlotte Chapel provides in order to develop COMPETENCE. We not only seek to see what you can do but help you do it better.
NUTS and BOLTS
- It's a paid role - you'll receive a stipend of £7200.
- We pay for all training fees and resources (including Cornhill - £2800 a year).
- We also encourage Trainees to apply to partnership trusts like the Bonar Trust for additional support for anything up to £5000.
Apply by completing the linked form - ...
- A desire for gospel ministry and a serious consideration of making it a vocational endeavour.
- Experience in Bible teaching in some capacity (121, small group, occasional preaching)
- References from their Pastor/Elder commending them for gospel ministry
Applications can only be considered from those who are UK citizens or who otherwise have a right to work in the UK.
You will need to be able to declare wholehearted acceptance of the FIEC doctrinal basis and agreement with the FIEC ethos statements.
Get in touch about this job email@example.com
Charlotte Chapel is a big and busy church in the heart of Edinburgh. Our vision is to see lives transformed through faith in Jesus Christ, and by God's grace, we're seeing just that.
But there's work to be done - in our own hearts and in Edinburgh. That's why we make it our mission to glorify God by helping people
- Love God and love people
- Grow in prayer and obedience to God's word
- Serve Christ and the world with the gifts he's given
- Go and make disciples who themselves Love, Grow, Serve and Go.