At Paulsgrove Baptist Church we are in an exciting new phase of ministry and are seeking to appoint a godly Youth Pastor to join our elders team, with a specific responsibility for discipleship and outreach to those under 18.
We are looking for a man* who:
• Has a calling to long-term ministry in an area of social deprivation higher than the national average
• Is a theologically trained and able Bible teacher who can relevantly help young people to apply faith in Jesus in everyday life
• Can support and equip volunteers in their roles with children and young people
• Has a pastoral heart for the young
• Can relate to a variety of people, both in the church and community
*There is an Occupational Requirement for the Youth Pastor to be male, in line with the Equality Act 2010.
For a full job description and application form, email Dave Aarons on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an informal chat about this role, call Dave at the church office on 02392 385047
Closing date for applications: 18th February
Applications can only be considered from those who are UK citizens or who otherwise have a right to work in the UK.
You will need to be able to declare wholehearted acceptance of the FIEC doctrinal basis and agreement with the FIEC ethos statements.
Get in touch about this job email@example.com