Battisford Free Church is looking for a man to shepherd the church.
A man who through Biblical preaching and teaching will lead the church in mission, discipleship and pastoral care. We look for a minister who will work with us as we seek to confirm and explore further God’s vision for the church and lead the members forward over the coming years. This will involve engaging with people of all ages to bring the Gospel in word and action in our locality.
Qualities and Skills required
• A love for Jesus and a pastoral concern to help others in their walk with Christ
• A love for God’s Word and a love for the lost
• The ability to preach and teach all ages the truth of the gospel faithfully and clearly holding to the full authority of Scripture
• Passionate about reaching those outside of the Church and about enabling the Church to carry out that task
• Experienced in mentoring and developing young leaders
• A Servant heart
Applications can only be considered from those who are UK citizens or who otherwise have a right to work in the UK.
You will need to be able to declare wholehearted acceptance of the FIEC doctrinal basis and agreement with the FIEC ethos statements.
Get in touch about this job email@example.com