For a full description and person specficiation, please visit Cedars Church Jobs
Providing leadership in Cedars Church’s ministry in preaching and teaching, pastoral care and community outreach.
Cedars Church exists to serve the needs of Cedars Park, a large and growing housing estate in Stowmarket, Suffolk. We are passionate about sharing the Good News of Jesus in the local community and further afield and are affiliated to the FIEC. We are looking for a leader to join the ministry team in this full time role.
Find out more
We would love to hear from you, even if it’s just to find out more. For further details or to obtain an application pack, please visit www.cedarschurch.com/jobs or contact Helen Heron (see contact details).
• A man with a pastoral heart and a concern for the wellbeing of the church;
• A discipler, encourager and enabler;
• Passionate about developing others in faith and service;
• Actively involved in building up the body of Christ through teaching, developing emerging leaders and pastoral care;
• Playing a leading role within the church’s preaching team, with a proven ability to apply God’s Word and help people embrace faith in Jesus Christ;
• Working alongside the church in creating opportunities to share the Good News of Jesus with the people of Cedars Park.
Applications can only be considered from those who are UK citizens or who otherwise have a right to work in the UK.
You will need to be able to declare wholehearted acceptance of the FIEC doctrinal basis and agreement with the FIEC ethos statements.
Get in touch about this job email@example.com