From summer 2018, Trinity Road Chapel is looking to appoint an Assistant Pastor to serve alongside our Pastor.
The post is a great opportunity for a man to develop their leadership and preaching skills, shadow an experienced minister, and serve in a supportive church family environment. The role will involve:
• Regular preaching and leading at our Sunday services.
• Supporting existing Pastor and elders in caring for God’s people.
• Helping to develop a variety of ministries within the church.
• Contributing to the wider work of the church as an elder.
• Have completed theological training (e.g. Oak Hill College, Union, or equivalent)
• Belong to the FIEC Pastor’s Network (or be in the process of applying)
• Hold to believer’s baptism and a Calvinistic understanding of salvation
Applications can only be considered from those who are UK citizens or who otherwise have a right to work in the UK.
You will need to be able to declare wholehearted acceptance of the FIEC doctrinal basis and agreement with the FIEC ethos statements.
Get in touch about this job firstname.lastname@example.org