Bessacarr Evangelical Church is a church in Doncaster seeking to reach our community and our town with the gospel. We long to see children and young people becoming disciples of Jesus Christ and then being equipped to live whole-heartedly for him.
We are looking for someone to join our staff team who can oversee and develop our ministry amongst children and youth.
The role will include;
- Overseeing our existing ministry amongst children and young people.
- Training new and existing leaders to serve in different teams.
- Working with the Pastors to equip parents to teach and disciple their children.
More details are available at www.bec.uk.net/jobs
We are looking for someone;
- With clear evangelical convictions.
- Who is committed to growing in their own Christian discipleship through personal prayer, Bible study and meeting with God's people.
- Who is passionate about reaching children and teenagers with the gospel and seeing them grow to be whole-hearted disciples of Christ.
- With a proven gift of clearly and faithfully teaching the Bible to Children and Teenagers.
- Who is able to oversee and lead teams of volunteers, equipping and training them to use their gifts in ministry.
Applications can only be considered from those who are UK citizens or who otherwise have a right to work in the UK.
You will need to be able to declare wholehearted acceptance of the FIEC doctrinal basis and agreement with the FIEC ethos statements.
Get in touch about this job email@example.com
Bessacarr Evangelical Church
We are a church of about 200 people that meets in the suburb of Bessacarr on the edge of Doncaster. We are a diverse group of people of all ages and stages of life drawn from across the town and the surrounding area. For over 40 years we have been committed to the gospel both as we proclaim it to our community and as we seek to build one another up as the body of Christ.
We believe that the Bible is God's word and so teaching the Bible is central to all that we do both as we meet together on Sunday and throughout the week.