Starting August 2017 - 2 year programme with Cornhill Scotland Training as part of the package
The Ministry Apprenticeship Programme at Charlotte Chapel provides an ideal opportunity for those considering pastoral ministry, cross-cultural mission, and other areas of paid/supported gospel ministry, to train up and explore a future in ministry.
The MAP contains three main elements:
1) We want you walking worthily, so we focus on developing CHARACTER.
2) We want you thinking theologically, so we tailor a training programme to help you establish core CONVICTION.
3) We want you serving practically, so we plug you into the wide-ranging ministry opportunities that Charlotte Chapel provides in order to develop COMPETENCE.
As with most Ministry Apprenticeship Programmes, this is a volunteer position. However we do meet all of your training costs, we fill your bookshelves with good books, plug you into invaluable ministry resources, and can help with accommodation.
We also encourage MA's to apply to the Bonar Trust for subsistence support for anything up to £7000.
The MAP runs from late August - 31st July.
- Desire for paid gospel ministry
- Experience in Bible teaching in some capacity (121, small group, occasional preaching)
- References from their Pastor/Elder commending them for gospel ministry
- A willingness to commit to a full Apprenticeship year
Applications can only be considered from those who are UK citizens or who otherwise have a right to work in the UK.
You will need to be able to declare wholehearted acceptance of the FIEC doctrinal basis and agreement with the FIEC ethos statements.
Get in touch about this job email@example.com