Herne Bay Evangelical Free Church is located in Hampton, a very mixed residential area.
- Sunday Services 11.00 & 18.30.
- Sunday Club 4 – 12 yrs (4 children but irregular attendance)
- Crèche facilities available during morning service if required
- Tuesday Fellowship - 14.30 (15 attend)
- Prayer & Bible Study Wednesdays 19.00 (8-10 attend).
We are looking for a Pastor, who will have the primary responsibilities of:
- Personal prayer and bible study;
- Preaching at both Sunday services;
- Leading the mid-week Bible Study and Prayer Meeting;
- Pastoral visitation to the Church Members and congregation as necessary;
- Participating in the Church Officers and Church Members Business Meetings;
- Be a Trustee of the church; CIO
- Such other activities as may be agreed with the Church Elders from time to time.
This list is not intended to be restrictive but is given to help the understanding of our Pastor’s ministry under the Lord amongst us. Equally, these duties are not set out as exclusively the Pastor’s responsibility. It is expected that he will work with the other Elders as part of the Church Eldership. The other Elders will seek to support him wherever possible and as they are able and available, relieve you where possible from any overload. He will be expected to work with our Deacon(s) along with the other Elders.
A four bed semi-detatched house available.
- Expositor of the Scriptures
Able to Evangelise
- Able to pastor the 'flock'
- Able to visit and relate to members and congregation
- Able to relate to children
- Need to love the people and be approachable
All these attributes may not be present in one man!
Applicants will need to be able to declare their wholehearted acceptance of the FIEC doctrinal basis and agreement with the FIEC ethos statements.
For more information, please contact us.
Please note we are looking for September 2021.Apply Now