We are a forward-thinking church striving to shine the light of the gospel in the heart of our community. We make the most of our town centre location via our café and community hub.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone of godly character to help us take the work forward in our growing town.
We are looking for:
- a pastor who will love and shepherd God’s people
- a teacher who loves God’s word and regularly expounds it
- a good leader who can encourage new and old disciples alike
- a mission-minded man keen to reach out to the local community and beyond with the gospel
- a man with full-time pastoral experience of leading a church, preferably for several years.
Further details of the role can be found on our website, at:
A suitable salary will be offered, including pension contributions, depending on the experience of the person appointed and in line with our pay policy.
To apply, email CV plus a supporting letter saying why you believe you are the right man for this role, to:
We will consider applications as we receive them.
If you have any questions, please contact our moderator :
Rev John Ross, by calling 07769 587 542, or send John an email ([email protected]).