- Faithfully and diligently preaching and teaching God’s Word
- Lovingly and wisley pastoring and caring for God’s people.
- Refining and recasting the Church’s Vision, Values and Mission in a compelling way to equip and empower God’s people to works of service.
- Training up and equipping the next generation of church leaders, and ministry team leaders
- Equipping the body of Christ to see the harvest, to love the lost
- Encouraging faith in the Sovereignty of God; we sow, the Lord brings the increase
- Evangelising our neighbourhood and enlarging our view of world mission
- Oversight of leadership team and with leaders the various teams.
- Managing his own time and that of others effectively
- Reviews of teams and the work of the Lord under His care
- Oversight of the deacons responsible for the church’s finances and premises
- Assisting in the development and approval of the governing documents (Constitution and Handbook) as we convert to becoming a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)
To apply, please use the application form available at http://www.wkbc.org.uk/pastor. The completed application form, together with a confidential letter explaining the reasons for applying and, if available, a copy of the applicant’s FIEC Pastors’ Network application, should be submitted to Ray Sims ([email protected]), no later than 20th August 2021. Selected applicants will then be invited to attend for interview during September 2021.
- Thoroughly equipped for gospel ministry and able to contend for the faith
- Competent in preaching and teaching God’s word
- Passionate for soul-winning
- Experienced in leadership, and a team-player
- Gifted in relationship-building, team-building and caring for people
- Visionary but self-disciplined; a strategic thinker
- Committed to increasing personal Christ-likeness
- A member of the FIEC pastors’ network, or willingness to apply.