Bridge Chapel is a vibrant family church and community centre in south Liverpool. As our founding pastor steps down in June this year, we are seeking to add to our leadership team a new full-time pastor.
We are looking for a godly man who is :
- a pastor who will love and shepherd God’s people here
- a preacher and teacher who knows and loves expounding God’s word
We are looking for a man who:
- will love, shepherd, and devote himself to the people of God here at Bridge
- handles God's word faithfully as he preaches the truth with application to contemporary thinking.
- works well as part of a team among a plurality of elders
- will help lead and develop our preaching team, willing to train and work with others in preaching ministry
- exhibits godliness in his devotional life, personal life, ministry, and personal relationships, and is seeking to grow deeper in his relationship with Jesus
- will show care, sensitivity, and understanding for the needs of all members of our church family
- is passionate about sharing the gospel and loves to encourage others to do the same
- has an excellent reputation outside the church and understands the need for developing relationships with unbelievers in the community as an opportunity for the gospel
- is able to grow and deepen links and partnerships with other churches locally and nationally
- has full-time pastoral experience
For further information, details, and job description please email Ian MacMichael: [email protected] or call on 07812 422 349.
To apply, please send your CV, the details of at least 2 referees, and a supporting letter to [email protected]Apply Now