Trinity Church Salisbury is new gospel-centred church in Salisbury, established to see the gospel prosper both in Salisbury and beyond.
We are looking for someone to come and join the staff team and get hands-on experience of church life.
The three main elements of this role are:
- Theological training. This will happen formally through the Equip Course in Southampton and a weekly staff workshop
- Ministry experience. Alongside being part of the staff team and gaining an insight into the running of the church, ministry trainees will help serve in children’s and youth ministry
- Practical service. There will be regular administrative and organisational tasks that will help cultivate leadership skills
Duration: full-time for one or two years
Support: there will be regular mentoring and training
We are looking for people who are:
- Hard-working and eager to serve the church
- Humble and keen to grow in love for God and likeness to God
- Weak and yet want to be used by the Lord