LCBC is looking to recruit 2-3 ministry trainees for September 2022 for either a one or two year programme.
Key elements of training include:
- Doing hands on ministry: Small group leadership and additional exposure to a range of church activities.
- Training and equipping for ministry: Through the South Central Gospel Partnership Training Course or Cornhill, weekly mentoring, guided reading, targeted conferences and training courses.
- Facilitating ministry through practical service: Supporting a range of ministries of the church to develop giftings for service (in a particular area or church leadership more broadly).
The role would suit:
* Recent graduates or those from a secular workplace;
* Candidates with or without degree level education.
* Candidates considering full-time Christian ministry or being equipped as Christian leaders in secular vocations.
No previous experience of full-time church ministry necessary.Contact us