Our vision at LCBC is to see ‘Lives Changed By Christ.’ This happens as we prayerfully proclaim the gospel and live out our faith in Jesus alongside other people. The Ministry Training Scheme seeks to prepare people for a life time of this work as well as giving them a fuller ‘flavour’ of local church ministry. The programme is designed for those of graduate-age who are passionate about understanding the Bible better and serving the Lord Jesus within a local church context. However our desire to train people for gospel ministry means that we work hard to be flexible with our training programme and inclusive to those at different stages of life.
The one year programme will focus on 4 key areas of development…
Biblical Convictions – Training the head
Godly Character – Training the heart
Ministry Competencies – Training the hands
Relational Chemistry – Serving in teams
If you love Jesus and are excited about the prospect of serving Him in a vibrant semi-rural community then please visit the website for further information
Who is it for?
- Those who love Jesus and are seeking to grow as his disciples
- Those who are willing to work hard with God’s word in their hands
- Those who are considering being set apart for gospel ministry
- Those who aren’t ‘shy’ to serve practically
- Those who are ready to engage across a wide range of ministries
- Those who are active in their own personal evangelism
- Those who are committed to our vision, mission, values and statement of faith
- Those who have been encouraged by their current church leaders to think seriously about further training