20schemes seeks to send Ministry Interns to live and serve in the schemes of Scotland. This part-time position combines in-house training and practical ministry over two years, with a wide variety of activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Share the message of the Christian faith
- Establish new and maintain existing community contacts
- Developing pastoral relationships
- Participate in or lead group activities (e.g. children’s groups, Bible studies)
- Ministry activities of the church as required (e.g. café, community activities)
- Assisting church leaders with organisation, administration and running of ministries
- Participate in general housekeeping
This role includes enrolment at the Ragged School of Theology and a part-time work placement, based within a church plant in a housing scheme in Scotland.
- Theological Training
- Experience working within a ministry context
- Experience working with people from complex backgrounds
This role may involve working with children or vulnerable adults. All applicants will be subject to vetting and disclosure checks.Apply Now