The internship is designed to prepare and deploy individuals with a heart for serving churches within pioneering urban situations. The programme lasts one or two years and involves the following:
• Smokehouse - our in-house training track for emerging leaders and semi-annual attendance at Formation Conference.
• Practical training in a variety of areas within church
life; including evangelism and pastoral counselling. Serving in a broad range of church ministries gathering experience and proficiency.
• Investment in leadership development with a focus on the soft skills of communication, teamwork, adaptability, problem solving, critical observation, and conflict resolution. This will involve a specific ministry area and significant projects to develop and hone these leadership skills.
• A minimum of 50 hours of one-to-one mentoring with senior staff.
• A Four-week trip to one of our US church partners for training and development.
Visit our website for more information