Redeemer Croydon is looking to appoint a new lead pastor. We are an evangelical independent church in Croydon which was planted 6 years ago. Our goal is to impact the diverse and large community of Croydon with the good news of God.
We prayerfully wish to appoint someone who would be seeking to live out what the New Testament outlines for those called into church leadership both in terms of character and gifting.
Required character & skills:
- A character that deeply reflects the biblical calling for ministry
- Proven experience in:
- Faithfully and boldly preaching God’s word
- Pastoral, loving guidance of God’s family in all its diversity
- Wise leadership of a team of staff and elders
- A mission-focused heart eager to equip the church to reach the lost
Whilst preaching and pastoral care are likely to form the core of your activities, we would like to emphasise that we are particularly seeking a pastor who would be able to lead and equip others on mission to the diverse town of Croydon and beyond.
Applications can only be considered from those who are UK citizens or who otherwise have a right to work in the UK.
You will need to be able to declare wholehearted acceptance of the FIEC doctrinal basis and agreement with the FIEC ethos statements.Apply Now