Enfield Town Community Church have created a new role and are seeking a full time Community Engagement Pastor to join the pastoral team as soon as possible after January 2021.
We are looking to recruit a pastor with a particular focus on, passion for, and gifting in evangelism. The role will have a particular focus on helping the church engage the community of Enfield Town with the gospel of our Lord Jesus, and equipping the church family to live on mission where God has put each of us. The role will include oversight of existing evangelistic ministries across all ages, and initiating new ones. As one of the pastors the role will also include sharing in the regular pastoral responsibilities depending on experience. These will include leading services, preaching, and pastoral support. The position will be under the oversight of the lead pastor, working alongside the discipleship pastor, and supported by the administrative team.
A man with:
- a godly, prayerful faith in Jesus and a growing ability to teach and preach God’s word across a variety of contexts.
- a particular passion and gifting for evangelism, driven by a love for the lost and God’s glory.
- an ability to train others & proven leadership skills.
- a willingness to be flexible and entrepreneurial
- the ability to work as part of a team
- the ability to work with a wide variety of ages from kids to seniors.
- At least 3 years’ experience of pastoral ministry in a gospel centred evangelical church.
- Some understanding of technology & social media and how to use it to engage the community would be useful but not essential.
Some structured biblical training.Apply Now