We are looking for church-planting missionaries to live and serve in the housing schemes of Scotland. Church Planters will commit to serve long-term and plant gospel-preaching churches.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preaching, teaching, and leading worship
- Develop a strategy for church plant ministry, recruit and lead a team
- Pastorally care for, support & counsel individuals within the church, team and community
- Recruit, train and co-ordinate work of church/plant teams
- Disciple believers and support discipleship relationships
- Establish new and maintain existing community contacts
- Conduct research to determine the needs of the community
- Oversee community events and outreaches
- Develop local and international partners for financial and prayer support
- Leading marriages, funerals and other special services where qualified.
This role may involve working with children or vulnerable adults. All applicants will be subject to vetting and disclosure checks.
- Master of Divinity, BA Theology and/or pastoral experience
- Experience working within a ministry context
- Experience working with people from complex backgrounds