Location: Scotland - Church Plant in a Housing Scheme
We are looking for church-planting missionaries to live and serve in the housing schemes of Scotland. Church Planters will commit to serve long-term and plant gospel-preaching churches.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preaching, teaching, and leading worship
- Develop a strategy for a church plant ministry, recruit and lead a team
- Pastorally care for, support and counsel individuals within the church, team and community
- Recruit, train and co-ordinate work of church/plant teams
- Disciple believers and support discipleship relationships
- Establish new and maintain existing community contacts
- Conduct research to determine the needs of the community
- Oversee community events and outreaches
- Develop local and international partners for financial and prayer support
- Leading marriages, funerals and other special services where qualified.
This role may involve working with children or vulnerable adults. Niddrie Community Church is committed to safeguarding. All applicants will be subject to vetting and disclosure checks.
- Master of Divinity, BA Theology and/or pastoral experience
- Experience working within a ministry context
- Experience working with people from complex backgrounds
All applicants must agree with our Statement of Faith and have the recommendation of a pastor. In addition, we encourage you to seek godly advice from your pastor and elders before applying.Apply Now