ChristChurch Harpenden is an independent evangelical church with a thriving children’s ministry which is well supported by parents and volunteer leaders. We are looking to appoint a Children’s Worker who under the leadership of the Associate Minister for Families will further develop the work amongst children.
This role will include:
- Planning, leading and teaching at children’s events and regular meetings
- Managing and training volunteers
- Taking pastoral care for families
- Building and developing 1-2-1 and small group discipling opportunities
- Playing an active part of a growing staff team
If required, further ministry training could play a part in this role.
The successful applicant will be:
- Passionate about their personal walk with Christ
- Experienced and excited about evangelising and discipling children/young people
- A servant-hearted team player
- Actively involved in their current church