Part-time children and youth worker from January 2020 with responsibility for:
• planning and preparation of the ministry in our various youth activities.
• organising an annual trip to a residential youth centre.
• running two Wednesday lunch-time clubs at a local primary school.
• taking occasional assemblies in local primary schools.
• involvement in our annual Children’s Holiday Club.
• organising the children’s programme for special seasonal events.
• organising relevant rotas for church volunteers.
• the development and expansion of the youth work – both within WREC and particularly in the local schools / area.
• a passion for children and youth ministry
• a desire to see children won for Christ and discipled
• an ability to organise events and rotas
• a vision for the development of the work
• a desire to strengthen relationships with the community