In order to make the most of the opportunities the church now has, we are seeking to replace our Assistant Pastor post with an Associate Pastor.
The job purpose is as follows:
- To lead Church on the Hill (a recently established congregation on a local estate)
- To be part of the leadership of Bethel Church
- To assist the Pastor in leadership and ministry at Bethel
- To oversee children’s and youth work
If you ...
- Love Jesus and are spiritually mature enough to lead others
- Have a heart to see people converted to Christ and growing in their faith
- Model prayerfulness
- Have a record of service in church or mission
- Ideally, have undertaken theological and ministry training
- Can communicate the bible in a compelling way to different audiences
- Are able to relate to people with a range of social and emotional needs
- Are part of a hospitable home
- Can direct and motivate teams of volunteers
- Have an understanding of children’s and youth work
- Can assess need, plan and develop ministries
- Are experienced in church life or have shown you can take a lead in previous employment
...then we would love to hear from you.