We are looking to appoint an Associate Pastor with ministry experience to join the Eldership at HCH. The key responsibilities of the role will be:
• Preaching and leading worship services alongside the Senior Pastor.
• Contributing to the development of the church’s vision and the implementation of strategic plans in partnership with the Senior Pastor and the lay Elders.
• Leading and developing the church’s ministry for children, youth and families.
• Mentoring, discipling and providing pastoral care to the church family
1) Formal theological training – in both systematic and biblical theology.
2) Skilled in leadership partnership working.
3) The ability to bring fresh ideas and thinking to contribute to the continuing development of the church and its ministries.
4) Aptitude for word ministry in public teaching-preaching.
5) Ability to love people by getting alongside them, understanding, advising, supporting, counselling and admonishing them.
6) Ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of people using a variety of media.
7) Willingness to further develop ministry gifts with the support of the Senior Pastor and other Elders.