New City Church Milton Keynes is looking to call an Assistant Pastor to serve alongside our Pastor, team of elders, and as a member of the church family.
Starting from September 2020, this is an exciting opportunity for a man to help us in our mission of “inviting everyone to follow Jesus.”
This role would be ideal for someone coming to the end of their theological training. It would be equally suited to someone with extensive experience in pastoral ministry.
You will have the chance to grow in preaching, leadership and pastoral gifts, as well as serve in a growing local church reaching a rapidly growing city.
You will have opportunities for:
• Regular preaching and leading at Sunday services, in particular helping to grow our Sunday evening ministry
• Serving the church through pastoral care and discipleship
• Helping to develop our growing evangelistic work
• Taking responsibility for key areas of the church according to your gifts and training needs
• Shaping the vision for our church as an elder
• Receiving regular feedback and encouragement to help develop your gifts.
The role is being offered as full-time.
For further details, please visit http://newcitychurch.co.uk/jobs/
• Must have completed theological training (i.e. Oak Hill, Union, Cornhill, etc.)
• Belong to the FIEC Pastor’s Network (or be in the process of applying)
• Hold to believer’s baptism