We are a Christ-centred, evangelical, cosmopolitan church located in a diverse area of south east London. Our vision is to train and equip our church family to know and love the LORD and to make Him known in Brockley and beyond.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, Jesus-loving, gospel-centred, Bible-focused individual to work alongside our Minister and eldership team.
Inspiring our congregation through faithful Bible-based teaching and preaching Teaching and encouraging though 1-2-1 and small group Bible studies Leading Sunday services and mid-week events Serving alongside our team of volunteers, especially with those inspiring our youth and children.
Opportunities exist to expand the role, dependent on passion, experience, and ability, for example in evangelism, student-work or community outreach
- A deep, personal commitment to Jesus and a lifestyle that commends the gospel
- A love for God’s Word and a conviction that teaching the Bible is central to the role and to ministry
- A commitment to daily personal prayer and Bible study
- A heart for God’s people and a desire to encourage and equip them
- A passion for sharing your faith with others
- Formal theological education or training, and the desire to continue growing in knowledge and godliness
- Previous experience in church ministry and leadership
- Humility, diplomacy, servant heartedness, and teachability
This post requires an enhanced DBS, and comes with appropriate salary. There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be a practising Christian.
Early applications welcome.Apply Now