Hope Community Church Middleton is a small, newly planted church on a council estate 6 miles south of Leeds City Centre. We are looking for a gospel hearted co-worker willing to serve the community of Middleton. This is a 1-2 year role, part or full time. Aspects of the role may be tailored specifically to the successful candidate. At the very least the role will combine theological training and practical ministry, the main focus of which will be seeking to reach people with the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Share the gospel message of the Christian faith
- Establishing new community contacts
- Maintain existing community contacts
- Develop pastoral relationships
- Participate in or lead group activities (eg. children’s groups, bible studies, etc)
- Assisting church leaders with organisation, administration and running of ministries
No experience is necessary. A reference will be sought from the candidate’s current church eldership as to their suitability of the role.
Whilst the cost of theological training and time spent studying will be met, the rest of the role is self funded and applicants are required to meet a fundraising goal before beginning their role.Apply Now