We’re looking for a tech-savvy leader with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us to achieve our ministry goals.
You’ll be an experienced IT manager who will help us set our IT direction, lead development projects and oversee day-to-day IT provision.
FIEC is in an exciting time of change and expansion.
We’re connecting more Independent evangelical churches than ever before to encourage them to work together for the gospel. We’re helping them to grow and be more effective in their mission. And we’re actively encouraging new churches to be planted where there is real gospel need.
Under the leadership of our National Director John Stevens, we’ve recently appointed Associate National Directors to support him, as well as an Executive Director to provide strategic oversight to our operations.
We now need someone to lead our IT, to help us use information technology effectively to serve our strategic plan. We’ve made a good start, but we know we have some way to go and this is a crucial area for us to invest.
If you’re missionally-minded and keen to use your technical leadership to make a difference to the work and ministry of FIEC, we would love to hear from you.
• Develop the IT strategy, with clear objectives and priorities
• Lead the migration to the cloud and integration of our information systems
• Analyse, design and lead new IT projects to maximise FIEC’s effectiveness
• Make provision for the procurement, maintenance and support of IT and communications equipment and services
• Make provision for suitable, comprehensive and accessible data access
• Deliver proper information governance including data security protection
• Facilitate and develop FIEC’s annual membership renewals process for churches and pastors
• Provide technical expertise and advice across the organisation, including adequate training in IT systems
We encourage candidates from all diversities and backgrounds to apply, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or nationality.
However, due to the Christian beliefs embodied in the charitable purposes of the organisation, the Christian ethos of the organisation, and the duties involved in this post, there is an Occupational Requirement that the job holder is a practicing Christian in active membership of an evangelical church.
Due to the privileged access to systems involved in this post, and its oversight of information governance, candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Location – Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Get in touch about this job firstname.lastname@example.org